The Instagram Basic Display API, which powers version 2.0 of TZ Plus Gallery, uses access tokens that are only valid 60 days.
This means that you will need a server-side component to keep your access token valid in order for TZ Plus Gallery to work correctly.
There are currently 2 available options for keeping access tokens valid:
- Instagram Token Agent
- Free to use
- No setup required, just sign in with your Instagram account.
- Owned & operated by 3rd party (Coding Badger)
Instagram Token Agent
- Fully controllable by you
- Requires some setup (e.g. creating Facebook API keys, deploying application)
- Relies on a Sandbox developer account (unless you can get approval from Facebook), which has some limitations.